WORKSHOP-PROPOSAL (1 PD)
What does this mean for your BI and analytics strategy?
What is embedded analytics in general?
With the introduction of SAP S/4HANA, you are moving into a modern, digitised (ERP) world. Many questions arise, not least in the context of BI and analytics. Companies take this as an opportunity to review their current BI strategy. Within the scope of this service offering, we provide support on this path, at the end of which there is a clearer picture of the future direction.
Questi ons to be clarifi ed in general
- What is embedded analytics and embedded BW?
- What can be covered by the S/4HANA embedded analytics options?
- And where are the limits?
- What are the dangers of dead ends when using the embedded tools?
- What is the situation with regard to future and investment security?
- With the introduction of S/4HANA, is an SAP BW / data warehouse still needed at all?
- What role can the Data Suite play in this context?
Our one-day workshop includes:
- Overview of S/4HANA embedded analytics
- Differentiation from Embedded BW and the Business Warehouse
- Analysis of the current situation with regard to analytics and reporting
- Integration options in the existing reporting landscape
- Discussion of customer-specific questions
- Definition of a roadmap for the introduction of embedded analytics
net. plus poss. travel expenses according to expense